Friday, March 11, 2011

Review: Rimmel's Clean Finish Foundation



I have been pretty fond of this foundation lately. The shade I have is True Ivory. It is a tad bit dark for me at the moment but I'm sure it'll work better in late spring when I get a bit more tan. There's about 8 different shades. This foundation gives you medium coverage and is buildable. For a lighter coverage, you might want to use a duo diber brush. For a fuller coverage, then use a more dense brush.

^ This product claims to give you a 100% poreless look. I have pretty small pores around my T-zone around so it does cover them pretty well. However, if you have larger, more noticeable pores then this product might not cover them that well.

^ Most drugstore foundations don't come with a pump so that's inconvenient. One thing I really like about this product is the fact that it comes with a little spatula! I use the spatula to get out some of the product onto the back of my hand, and then I apply it on with a brush.

Not only is it inexpensive (ONLY $3.97!), but it's also a pretty good foundation for a drugstore product. I totally thought that it was going to break me out considering that it's so cheap but it didn't at all! I'm enjoying this foundation so far. If you're looking to try out more drugstore foundations then you should definitely add this one to your list! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment