Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lendi Exotic Lavander and China Glaze Broken Hearted Crackle

A cute and playful nail combination for summer! :)


I have been in love with China Glaze's Crackle nail polish in "Broken Hearted." It is a bright pink color that I think could go well with many colors! It's a great nail polish to use for the summer to brighten up your nails! :)

^ The base color I used is Lendi's "Exotic Lavender." On camera it comes off looking like a metallic silver, but it is actually a metallic lavender (just as the name describes). I'm not sure where you'd be able to purchase Lendi nail lacquers. I buy mind at my local beauty supply store.


When wearing any of the crackle polishes, I like to play around with textures. Most of the crackles that I have dry matte, so I would use a shimmer or a metallic color underneath. When using crackle polishes that are shimmery/metallic, I usually use a cream color as the base. With these polishes, there are plenty of ways that you can pick and choose colors though! Not one way is correct, so there are lots of options! I'm a big fan of the crackle/shatter polishes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment