Sunday, July 24, 2011

Product Rave: China Glaze "For Audrey"



So, I finally hopped onto the "For Audrey" bandwagon! At first I was a little hesitant to buy this nail polish because it looks more like a light blue in the bottle. From my experience, light blue shades don't look very flattering on me but I decided to get it anyway just to see what all the hype was about. I tried it on today and I immediately fell in love with it! On the nail it comes off looking a lot more turquoise than it does in the bottle. It is very similar to the Tiffany blue that Tiffany & Co. uses as their trademark color.




^ I have two coats of the polish on in the picture above.

Overall, it's a gorgeous color! It also applies nicely and I didn't have any problems with it. Now I know why so many people love this color! I'm already thinking about getting a backup! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment