Saturday, September 10, 2011
Fall Eyes Using Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone Palette
This palette is perfect to use for the fall! I think I'll be using it a lot because of the eyeshadow colors it has. Here's a fall look I did using the champagne/brown shades with a pop of green!
1) Start off by applying a base to your entire eyelid. (ELF eye primer and NYX jumbo pencil in Gold)
2) Apply color A to the brow bone and to the inner tear duct area.
3) Apply color B to the inner half of the eyelid.
4) Apply color C to the outer half of the eyelid. Soften the edge of the eyeshadows by blending out the harsh lines.
5) Apply color D to the outer v area. Soften this by blending the color out with a clean blending brush.
6) Apply color F to the lower lash line.
7) Use color E to soften up color F.
8) Line the upper lash line with a black gel liner. (MAC Fluidline in Black Track)
9) Tight line the upper and lower water line with a black pencil liner. (Revlon Colorstay Pencil Liner in Black)
10) Curl the lashes and apply mascara. (Maybelline Colossal in Black and Maybelline Falsies in Black)
I hope you like this look! :)