Thursday, September 15, 2011

MAC Posh Paradise Collection Fall 2011 - Paint Pots (Photos & Swatches)


MAC Posh Paradise Collection hit the stores on September 15 (Fall 2011). Eight new Paint Pots were released with this collection! Each Paint Pot costs $17.50 for 0.17 oz. of product.

Here are the ones that I got:

- Nubile: light peachy nude
- Treasure Hunt: light pearled yellow
- Pure Creation: mid-tone frosty blue
- Genuine Treasure: reflects antiqued gold
- Half Wild: mid-tone purple

These Paint Pots have the same packaging as the Paint Pots from the permanent collection. They come in glass jars with a black screw-top lid. I haven't had any problems with my Paint Pot drying out on me yet. I've only had one and I purchased this 2 years ago. The product inside still works very well! These also have a good amount of product in it, so I have no doubt that these paint pots will last you awhile.

The texture of the Paint Pots are very creamy, with the exception of Genuine Treasure. The MAC website states that these are all Frosts, however, Genuine Treasure does have flecks of antiqued gold in it. Nevertheless, they all blend easily and don't take too long to dry.

Pure Creation, Half Wild, Genuine Treasure, Nubile, Treasure Hunt


I really love these Paint Pots! I was only planning on getting 3 out of the 8, but when I swatched them at the counter, I ended up getting 5. These Paint Pots are gorgeous so I couldn't resist! I think that you should definitely go check them out at your local MAC counter!

No comments:

Post a Comment