Tuesday, November 22, 2011

China Glaze Ruby Pumps & OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It

Since Christmas is about a month away, I was feeling a little festive and wanted to wear something red! :)

2 coats of Ruby Pumps + 2 coats of Gettin' Miss Piggy With It


Originally, I only wore China Glaze's Ruby Pumps on its own. I have no idea why I've never tried this polish before because it's so pretty! It is a red glitter polish with a red base. It applies very nicely and is opaque in 2 coats.

2 coats of Ruby Pumps

After a few days of wearing Ruby Pumps on its own, I wanted to add a little something to it. I didn't want to just take the polish off altogether since glitters are such a pain to take off! Therefore, I was looking through a few of the new polishes I had bought and I decided to pair it with OPI's Gettin' Miss Piggy With It.

2 coats of Ruby Pumps + 2 coats of Gettin' Miss Piggy With It

Pairing these two polishes together really gives your nails dimension because of the different sized glitters that are in them. It is really gorgeous! I have received several compliments on it! Sometimes I can't help but stare at them because the polish is so pretty! :) Also, since both polishes are glitters, it is long lasting. I've had the polish on for about two weeks and I've only had a little bit of tip-wear!

I think I might wear this combination for Christmas!<3 What are your favorite red polishes to wear during the holidays? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment