Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sephora Friends & Family Sale!

Sephora recently had their Friends & Family Sale, where customers are able to get 20% their entire purchase. I've never tried many brands from Sephora yet, but I have been eying these certain products for quite awhile! So, I hopped at the chance of this opportunity! :)

I'm not sure how often Sephora does these Friends & Family sales. If you know, please let me know! Thanks<3

^ Yayy! I got my package in the mail today!



Items:
-Make Up Forever Face & Body in 32 Alabaster Beige ($38)
-Make Up Forever Aqua Cream in 13 Warm Beige ($22)
-Benefit Feelin' Cheeky Minis ($15)
-Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ($24.50)
Samples:
-Juicy Couture Peace Love & Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum Spray
-Clinique 3-Step System
-Clinique Acne Solutions Anti-Imperfections

* I will be doing reviews on these products after I have some time to test them out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment