Thursday, February 17, 2011

Current Nails:

This is what I'm wearing on my nails at the moment. The lime green color is from OPI's Shrek Collection in "Fiercely Fiona." On top of that, I have on "Black Shatter" from OPI's Katy Perry Collection.

^ Fiercely Fiona


^ Black Shatter


What's interesting about the Black Shatter nail polish is the effect that it creates on your nails. First, you apply any regular nail polish onto your nails (I prefer to use a bright color because it contrasts that black). Then, you apply one layer of the Black Shatter onto your nails. As it dries it begins to shatter leaving you with cracks on the nail. Each nail will be left with a different shattering pattern. Also, the polish actually dries pretty quickly. * Tip: I would just use a thin layer of the Black Shatter. I find that when I apply a thick coat the lines aren't as defined, rather it leaves you with large-looking, chunky lines.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. this is amazing. like i NEED these polishes! haha

    ReplyDelete