Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wet 'n' Wild Palettes

6-pan palette in "Pride" (image from www.wnw.com.)



I am currently on the hunt for a few Wet 'n' Wild palettes. I've heard that the eyeshadows from these palettes are extremely pigmented and easy to blend. They're inexpensive as well. Only $4.99! :)

I really want the 8-pan palettes in "Comfort Zone" and "Blue Had Me At Hello." I've been searching all around but I still have yet to find them! :( I'm not sure if I want any of the 6-pan palettes though.. If I were to get them I would get "Lust" and/or "Vanity."

I've seen some of the 6-pan palettes at my local Target but not the ones that I want. As for the 8-pan palettes, I've only seen images of them or videos of them on youtube. I've heard that they're only going to be sold at Walmart and Walgreens, and that only a few places carry them at the moment. Hopefully more stores will be carrying them in the near future?! I'm going to be checking my local stores from time to time to see if I can get my hands on them. For the quality and the price, they're a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment