Monday, May 2, 2011

Update: Project 10 Pan & MAC's Surf Baby Collection Anticipation!

To be honest, I don't think I'm doing too well as I would have liked. I don't wear a full face of makeup everyday when I go to class so it's been a bit difficult to use up all of my products! I think I'm going to switch my products around a little so that I'll be able to finish up 10 products by the end of the month!


On a side note, I'm really excited for MAC's Surf Baby collection for Summer 2011. The US launch date is on May 26th. I love the packaging! It's white with a surf board design on it with the MAC logo and a red hawaiian flower. I want to pick up the cheek powder, one of the studio careblend pressed powder, a lipglass, and maybe a few shadows.


I'm hoping that I'll be done with 10 items by then so that I'll be able to purchase a few things from this collection. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment