Wednesday, August 31, 2011

L'oreal Everstrong Deep Replenishing Masque



Price: ~$5.99
Purchased at: any drugstore (I bought mine at Target)

I've never used a deep conditioning masque for my hair before, so I thought I'd test out a few drugstore ones before I spend money on a more expensive product. This product is actually my first conditioning masque that I've tried.

I use this about 2 times a week on my hair, in which I would just replace my regular conditioner with the conditioning masque. I leave it on for about 5 minutes. When my hair is completely dried after I shower, I do notice that my hair feels a bit softer. However, I'm not sure if this product necessary makes my hair healthier though. I dye my hair quite a few times a year, and I didn't really notice a difference with my hair getting healthier after using this. Moreover, I really like the smell of this product - it's really fresh. If you're sensitive to scents, then I think you might find that the smell can be a little strong. I actually love it because I can still smell the scent hours after my hair has already dried.

Overall, I think that this conditioning masque is okay. It's not too bad for the price considering it's only about $6. I don't think you'd have too much to lose if you're thinking about trying this out since it's not as pricy as other deep conditioners.

I, personally, would like a conditioning masque that softens my hair as well as hydrates it so that it can be healthier. For now, I think I'd be able to get the same effect that this product has from my regular conditioner (except I'd probably just have to use a little bit more of it). For this reason, I don't think I'd be repurchasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment